Fields of application
This policy applies to cookies placed on the www.monfrere.fr website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored by your browser on a dedicated space of your terminal's hard disk, when you visit a website. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is deposited, during its period of validity and to keep in memory certain information relating to your journey, in particular, in order to simplify your navigation on the websites or to offer you content adapted to your centers of interest.
What types of cookies are used on our sites?
- Technical and navigation cookies
These cookies are deposited on all our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications. They facilitate your navigation between pages of our sites and applications and are also necessary to allow you to benefit from certain features of our sites and expire automatically when you close your browser. If you have chosen to disable these cookies via your web browser, then site access may be impaired. We therefore advise you to leave them active in order to take full advantage of our services and of your navigation on our sites and applications.
- The cookie of audience measurement and follow-up of navigation
This cookie is deposited on all websites and mobile sites. It allows us to collect anonymous statistical data on the number of visitors to our site in order to improve their ergonomics. You can deactivate it from the section below "How to manage the deposit and reading of cookies".
How long are the cookies kept?
The targeted advertising and audience measurement cookies deposited directly or indirectly by Districo are valid for a maximum period of 13 months. Your consent will be requested again at the end of this period by the display of the information banner.
From your browser :
1- In Internet Explorer :
- Click on Tools at the top of the browser window and select Internet Options.
- In the options window, click on the Privacy tab.
- To disable cookies, move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
For more information: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
2- In Firefox :
- Click on Tools in the browser menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy pane.
- To disable cookies, uncheck the box labeled Accept cookies from the Site.
For more information: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
3- Under Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select the Settings option.
- Click View Advanced Settings.
- In the Privacy section, click on the Content Settings, Cookie and Site Data button. You then have the option of deleting them all or selecting them one by one.
For more information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
4- Under Safari:
- Go to Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data.
For more information: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- Go to Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
For more information: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html