A - introduction
1. The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B - Credit
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com)
C - How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits and use of this site, including reference sources, length of visit, page views and navigation paths of the website.
3. The information you enter when you use the contact form on our website.
4. Any other personal information you send us.
D - Use of personal information
Personal information provided to us via our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for:
1. Administer our website,
2. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested,
3. Processing inquiries and complaints from you about our website
4. Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
5. Verification of compliance with the conditions governing the use of our website.
E - Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
2. in the context of ongoing or future court proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
4. to any person who, in our opinion, may reasonably request a court or other competent body to disclose such personal information where, in our opinion, reasonable notice, such court or authority would reasonably be capable of ordering the disclosure of this personal information. Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F - Preservation of personal information
1. This Section F describes our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations with respect to the retention and removal of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or for such purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article H-2, we will generally delete personal data in the categories listed below on the date / time indicated below: • the type of personal data will be deleted after one month; and
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent required by law
G - Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure site. (password protected and firewalled).
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of the data sent over the Internet.
I - Amendments
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand the changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or email. via the private messaging system of our website.
J - Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. The provision of this information will be subject to the following conditions:
1. Providing appropriate proof of your identity for this purpose, we will generally accept a photocopy. your notarized passport and an original copy of the electricity bill showing your current address. We may retain personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, this site is not commercial, we do not use your personal data to resell or practice a canvassing or prospecting.
K - Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L - Update information
Please tell us if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
M - Cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be " persistent " or " Session " cookies : a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until the expiration date set, unless the user is deleted before expiration; however, a session cookie will expire at the end of the user's session when the web browser is closed. Cookies generally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you may be related to the information stored in cookies and obtained from them. We only use session cookies on our website.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are as follows:
1. We use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visit the website, improve the usability of the website, analyze the use of the website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the site;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example: at. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie replacement settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", then "Advanced";
b. In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and deselecting "Accept". site cookies "; and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and Control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Block sites" to define data "under" Cookies ". Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many users. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our site.
d. in safari (version 9), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Privacy" preferences Safari menu, then selecting "Always block"
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for doing this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", click "Show cookies", then " Remove all cookies "and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and Control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data "before clicking on" Clear browsing data. "
d. in safari (version 9), delete all cookies by going to the Safari Menu and clicking on "Privacy" then selecting "Delete data of site ".
4. The removal of cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.